WE OFFER CORPORATE CONSULTING.
Get guidance and advice about entity structure that’s designed to maximize revenue, attract quality investors, and ensure long-term viability and success of your cannabis business.
This could include our expertise on:
- Corporate formation documents
- Operating documents
- Independent contractor and employee agreements
- Licensing agreements
- Commercial lease and sublease agreements
- Equipment lease agreements
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Lending documents
- Includes promissory notes, security agreements, UCC-1 filings and other documents required for security and lending relationships
- Contracts and agreements with partners, third party professionals and vendors, including supply agreements and management services agreements
IMPROVE YOUR OPERATIONS.
We’ll help you with turn-key advisory, operation and management services that can include:
- Staffing, operations management and oversight
- Employee training procedures
- Staff licensing and compliance
- Workflow policies and procedures
- Growth strategies
- Development and preparation of staff training and education
- Development and preparation of patient and caregiver education materials and assistance
- Compliance planning
- Community Outreach
GET AN EXIT
Whether you are looking to go public or exit the cannabis industry, we can help you maximize the value of your asset. Schedule a complimentary consultation with us to learn more.
"Cannabis Business Advisors is a world-class company. Their tactical and strategic knowledge will guide any business to success. CB Advisors' advice and counsel played a key role in making Strive Life the only locally awarded dispensary in North Dakota."Dispensary Owner, Strive Life Grand Forks
"SARA’S SUCCESS SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. OUR COMPANY CONTINUES TO ENGAGE SARA FOR ONGOING CONSULTING AND HER ADVICE REMAINS SOLID AND RELEVANT TO OUR GROWTH."Owner, Firefly Dispensaries in Pennsylvania.
"WORKING WITH SARA WAS A PLEASURE. WE DON’T KNOW HOW WE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THROUGH THE APPLICATION PROCESS WITHOUT HER."Arizona Vertically Integrated Facility Owner
"Sara reduced much of the management team’s stress by her knowledge, execution, resolving conflicts, and firm but confident approach."Chairman, Solevo Wellness
"Sara’s success speaks for itself. Our company continues to engage Sara for ongoing consulting and her advice remains solid and relevant to our growth."Owner, Firefly Dispensaries in Pennsylvania.
"Working with Sara was a pleasure. We don’t know how we would have gotten through the application process without her."Arizona Vertically Integrated Facility Owner