The state of Missouri legalized adult-use cannabis in 2022, through a Ballot measure, Amendment 3, which established a lottery selection process that will award licenses and certificates to be distributed equally to each congressional district. Access to cannabis will be through state licensed businesses that are allowed to grow, manufacture and sell adult-use cannabis.
The state of Missouri legalized medical cannabis in 2018, through a Ballot measure, Amendment 2, which provided a legal way for qualifying patients in the state to access and utilize medical cannabis as a form of treatment for their ailment. Access to medical cannabis is through state licensed businesses that are allowed to grow, manufacture and sell medical cannabis.
To learn more, contact us.
For More Information on Licenses in Missouri Visit the Links Below.
Social Equity Licensing
When to Apply
Carnival embarking drug dogs to stop onboard...
on June 3, 2023 at 12:24 PM
Sorry, weed smokers. Carnival Cruise Line has become what those who imbibe might consider a buzzkill. Despite continued momentum in the […]
911 transcripts point to chaos, fast-evolving...
on June 3, 2023 at 12:17 PM
What's still illegal with marijuana? Justice Department says it won't charge Pence over handling of classified documents ...
Arizona court expands expungement to illegal...
on June 3, 2023 at 9:50 AM
Marijuana Legalization Arizona. FILE - A marijuana leaf on a plant at a cannabis grow in Gardena, Calif. Richard Vogel / AP Photo.
MISSOURI MARIJUANA TIMELINE
- 2018 – Missouri legalized medical cannabis
- August 2019 – Missouri application/licensing period for medical cannabis businesses
- Dec 2019 to Jan 2020 – Missouri awarded medical cannabis business licenses
- July 2020 – Medical cannabis businesses opened
- November 2022 – Missouri Amendment 3 passes legalizing adult use cannabis.
- February 2023 – The Issuing department start approving medical business licenses for comprehensive (adult-use & medical) licenses.
- June 6, 2023 – Issuing department to publish microbusiness application materials.
- July 27, 2023 – Application acceptance period for 48 microbusiness licenses begins (Round 1)
- August 10, 2023 – The application acceptance period closes
- October 2023 – Microbusiness licenses to be awarded
- 2024 – Exact Date TBD, 48 microbusiness license applications accepted (Round 2)
- 2025 – Exact Date TBD, 48 microbusiness license applications accepted (Round 3)
Schedule for a complimentary 15-min consult with our licensing/application team to learn more about how we may be able to assist you.
"Cannabis Business Advisors is a world-class company. Their tactical and strategic knowledge will guide any business to success. CB Advisors' advice and counsel played a key role in making Strive Life the only locally awarded dispensary in North Dakota."Dispensary Owner, Strive Life Grand Forks
"SARA’S SUCCESS SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. OUR COMPANY CONTINUES TO ENGAGE SARA FOR ONGOING CONSULTING AND HER ADVICE REMAINS SOLID AND RELEVANT TO OUR GROWTH."Owner, Firefly Dispensaries in Pennsylvania.
"WORKING WITH SARA WAS A PLEASURE. WE DON’T KNOW HOW WE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THROUGH THE APPLICATION PROCESS WITHOUT HER."Arizona Vertically Integrated Facility Owner
"Sara reduced much of the management team’s stress by her knowledge, execution, resolving conflicts, and firm but confident approach."Chairman, Solevo Wellness
"Sara’s success speaks for itself. Our company continues to engage Sara for ongoing consulting and her advice remains solid and relevant to our growth."Owner, Firefly Dispensaries in Pennsylvania.
"Working with Sara was a pleasure. We don’t know how we would have gotten through the application process without her."Arizona Vertically Integrated Facility Owner